CNC Specialist (m/f/d) specializing in milling.
Who we are
We are a steadily growing special machine manufacturer based in Chemnitz and have specialized in innovative complete solutions for quality assurance. We carry out the entire development process for the systems in-house – from brainstorming to construction and production to on-site commissioning. Our customers are large, global companies from all areas of industry. We continue to grow – for this we need you as Mechatronics Engineer / Mechatronics Technician (m/f/d) in the field of special machine construction.
Your job tasks
- You assemble parts and systems in accordance with the design documents and technical drawings.
- You install electronic and pneumatic components.
- You optimize and enhance existing systems.
- You install measurement, control and regulation equipment.
- You apply modifications of applications and setting of various integrated systems in the machines.
- You conduct simple commissioning activities in-house.
- Completed training as a cutting machine operator or similar
- Work experience as a CNC miller and/or CNC lathe operator is desirable
- Mastery of all common hand measuring devices
- Knowledge of German language
- Resilience through alternating shifts (2-shift model)
- Knowledge of the Datron Neo + control is an advantage, but not a requirement
You can count on
- Open-ended employment relationship with attractive pay
- Flexible working hours in flexitime
- 28 days annual vacation + knockout days rule in case illness
- Attractive working atmosphere and short decision-making paths
- Modern working environment
- Additional social benefits (e.g . company pension scheme, kindergarten allowance, ...)
- Regular employee events, fruit basket, free drinks
- Free parking and good transport links
- Structured onboarding processes
Are you ready for this challenge?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have
any questions about the job about your call under: 03722 50550-0.
We are looking forward to meeting you.