The scope of testing in the interior area and especially with the various cladding reaches new maximum values with every model generation due to the constantly expanding customization options.
The various cladding, covers and add-on parts require a variety of individual tests:
- Tests of color and/or cover fabric
- optical seam inspection
- optical or electrical query of the presence or variant of add-on parts such as clips, screws, rivets, decorative panels, switches, speakers, lighting, etc.
- electrical or tactile switch testing
- Checking the power consumption of electrical components
- Template matching of switches
- Testing of ambient lighting (CAN or LIN)