As exhibitor at this year's #allaboutautomation, a trade fair for industrial automation in Chemnitz, Germany, we were able to speak to representatives from different sectors of the industy and business. Throughout all conversations one topic remained prevalent: ...
- REFLECTIONS ON THE AAA-EXHIBITION 03/11/2023 -REFLECTIONS ON THE AAA-EXHIBITIONRead More
- RECAP: SPÄTSCHICHT 2023 20/10/2023 -RECAP: SPÄTSCHICHT 2023Read More
For the 3rd consecutive time #Brainware participated in "Spätschicht 2023" – an #openhouse event, in which industrial companies in the vicinity of Chemnitz offer visitors guided tours through their production plant. On September 15th, a total of 39 interested visitors heed our call.
- Together in motion
- The early bird ...
- A good 1,100 hours to go ...
- 11 in one fell swoop
- Ingenious social!
- Exactly 99 days to go ...
- Pretty combination
- Position-monitored Brainware screwing gantry
- Handle with Care
- We wish you a happy Easter! 2023! 06/04/2023 -We wish you a happy Easter! 2023!Read More
Happy Easter to everyone! The team of Brainware Solutions GmbH wish you and your loved ones a beautiful Easter filled with joy, peace, and love. May this special time of year bring you many happy memories and precious moments. No matter where you are in the world, we hope that you can spend these holidays in the company of friends and family. Enjoy the festive meal, hunt for Easter eggs, and revel in the mood of this special season.
- One after another! 05/04/2023 -One after another!Read More
One after another! We're always thrilled when we can deliver one of our machines to a customer. It's always an exciting moment to see our products leave the factory and go into the hands of our customers. However, this is just a snapshot, as this assembly and testing system is just one of many that regularly leave our factory to be used around the world. We take pride in being able to support our customers with our high-quality equipment with the aim of achieving null ppm.
- New training room is taking shape 31/03/2023 -New training room is taking shapeRead More
Construction, clearing, pushing, sticking, and decorating have been taking place here in the last few days - and now it's almost finished: our new training room in our factory plant II. And it has become quite generous in size: there is enough space available to carry out training, workshops, and testing on our machines not only in theory but also hands-on. We are so flexible that we can exchange assembly and testing equipment in our training room as required, adapting to the respective training needs. Everything is very smart. Now, we're ready to go.
- Thanks for visiting – SCHAU REIN! 2023 20/03/2023 -Thanks for visiting – SCHAU REIN! 2023Read More
Take a look behind the scenes. Ask any questions you have. Experience how work is done in companies in the region and get some orientation for your future dream job – the SCHAU REIN! (Look Inside!) event stands for all of this! The week of open companies, in which we have now successfully participated for the second time.
- A multi-talent – combined assembly and quality inspection station with integrated laser marking unit 02/03/2023 -A multi-talent – combined assembly and quality inspection station with integrated laser marking unitRead More
Today I would like to introduce you to a workstation that recently left our house. Why am I showing you this one? Because this workstation is a multi-talent that combines the solution to many different requirements and therefore shows a good cross-section of our services.
- Complete assembly line for assembling vehicle charging sockets for electric cars 28/02/2023 -Complete assembly line for assembling vehicle charging sockets for electric carsRead More
After a whole series of systems from the Wire Harness area left our premises a few days ago, the next big momentum followed immediately. A whole assembly line for the assembly and quality control of charging sockets for several European car brands. Here is a short clip on Youtube (external link).
- Assembly equipment for high-voltage charging sockets for a European car manufacturer 10/02/2023 -Assembly equipment for high-voltage charging sockets for a European car manufacturerRead More
A few short shots (external link to Youtube) before packing and shipping. The manufacturing equipment on display - made by Brainware Solutions - allows for the production of nearly all variants of high-voltage charging stations for the current hybrid models of a European car manufacturer. Our contribution to electromobility from the Wire Harness area. Still with us in our Plant II and will soon be in use at the customer.
- Full flexibility - that's all possible with the modular assembly and testing workstation compact.UNI from Brainware Solutions GmbH 05/01/2023 -Full flexibility - that's all possible with the modular assembly and testing workstation compact.UNI from Brainware Solutions GmbHRead More
A few days ago I introduced you to the new modular assembly and testing workstation compact.UNI, which brings flexibility and quality to your production and relieves you of the processing of your assembly orders. As promised, I am adding a small video (externel link to Youtube) today that shows at a glance the various configuration options that are possible with our compact.UNI assembly and testing workstation.
- Modular assembly- and test workstation compact.UNI 02/01/2023 -Modular assembly- and test workstation compact.UNIRead More
The new year is only a few days old, but I would like to start right away with a really exciting topic. I would like to introduce you to our new compact.UNI system today: a modular assembly and testing workstation that combines flexibility and standardization and becomes an important helper in assembly and quality monitoring.