CNC Specialist (m/f/d) specializing in milling.
Who we are
We are a special machine manufacturer based in Chemnitz and have specialized in innovative complete solutions for quality inspection. We carry out the entire development process for the systems in-house - from brainstorming to construction and production to on-site commissioning. Our customers are well-known, global companies from all areas of industry. We continue to grow and we are looking for you as a: CNC Specialist (m/f/d) specializing in milling.
Your job tasks
- Planning of individual work steps based on technical documents
- CNC programming using CAM software „Mastercam“
- Setting up the CNC-controlled milling machine “Datron Neo+”
- Selection of the CNC machining program and setting up the CNC machine with the required tools
- Monitoring and, if necessary, readjustment of the work processes
- Quality control of the manufactured parts, assessment of the surface quality and any rework
- Servicing of the CNC machine
- Completed training as a cutting machine operator or similar
- Work experience as a CNC miller and/or CNC lathe operator is desirable
- Mastery of all common hand measuring devices
- Knowledge of German language
- Resilience through alternating shifts (2-shift model)
- Knowledge of the Datron Neo + control is an advantage, but not a requirement
You can count on
- Open-ended employment relationship with attractive pay
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days annual vacation + knockout days rule in the event of illness
- Pleasant working atmosphere, short decision-making processes in a familiar environment
- Motivated, experienced and innovative team
- Modern working environment
- Additional social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, kindergarten allowance, ...)
- Regular employee events, fruit basket, flat rate drinks
- Free parking and good transport links
- Structured induction processes
More information about the position
The place of work is mainly at our house in Chemnitz. Occasional service calls at our customers‘ sites are possible. The trial period is six months. There is comprehensive training.
Are you ready for this challenge?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have
any questions about the job about your call under: 03722 50550-0.
We are looking forward to meeting you.