Dispatch Department (m/f/d)
Who we are
We are a steadily growing special machine manufacturer based in Chemnitz and have specialized in innovative complete solutions for quality assurance. We carry out the entire development process for the systems in-house – from brainstorming to construction and production to on-site commissioning. Our customers are large, global companies from all areas of industry. We continue to grow – for this we need you as a commercial employee (m/f/d) in our dispatch department.
Your job tasks
- You prepare dispatching documents and accompanying documents (e.g. delivery notes, packing lists).
- You prepare customs declarations.
- You process national and international dispatch orders.
- You coordinate closely with freight carriers.
- You ensure the completion of general commercial activities
- You carry out data maintenance in our commercial systems.
- You have completed training in the areas of industry, foreign trade or another business background.
- You have initial experience in the field of export and customs clearance is desirable, but not a requirement.
- You are proficient in written and spoken English.
- You have good computer skills aswell.
- You have acquired an independent and structured way of working.
- You are friendly and have a confident appearance.
You can count on
- open-ended employment relationship with attractive pay
- flexible working hours in flexitime
- 28 days annual leave + knockout days rule in case of illness
- attractive working atmosphere and short decision-making paths
- modern working environment
- additional social benefits (e.g. company pension scheme, kindergarten allowance, ...)
- regular employee events, fruit basket, free drinks
- free parking and good transport links
- structured onboarding processes
Are you ready for this challenge?
Then simply send us your application by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the job,
we look forward to your call on: +49 3722 50550-0.
We are looking forward to meeting you.