Constructing Engineer (m/f/d)
Who we are
We are a steadily growing special machine manufacturer based in Chemnitz and have specialized in innovative
complete solutions for quality assurance. We carry out the entire development process for the systems in-house – from brainstorming
to construction and production to on-site commissioning. Our customers are large, global companies from all areas
of industry. We continue to grow – for this we need you as a Constructing Engineer (m/f/d) in the field of special purpose machinery manufacturing.
- You develop and design machines, machine elements, and complex mechanical assemblies in „Autodesk Inventor“.
- You carry out simulation and functional tests.
- You participate in the continuous standardization and improvement of components and assemblies.
- You implement construction changes.
- You prepare design and manufacturing documents.
- Your passion is the development of technical systems and you have a soft spot for test systems and automated solutions.
- In addition to a successfully completed university degree or an adequate apprenticeship, you ideally have several years of experience in special machine construction.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Autodesk Inventor CAD system.
- For you, challenges are not a problem, but the beginning of a solution.
- You are open to new technologies.
- Efficiency, initiative and the ability to work independently complete your profile.
You can count on
- Permanent employment with attractive pay
- Flexible working hours in flexitime as well as mobile working
- 28 days annual vacation + knockout days rule in the event of illness
- Pleasant working atmosphere, short decision-making processes in a familiar environment
- Motivated, experienced and innovative team
- Modern working environment: open and modern offices
- Additional social benefits (e.g .: company pension scheme, kindergarten allowance, EdenRed card, ...)
- Regular employee events, fruit basket, flat rate drinks
- Free parking and good transport links
Are you ready for this challenge?
Then we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions
about the job, you can reach us at: 03722 50550-0.
We are looking forward to meeting you!