Electronic Technician (m/f/d)
in the field of special machine construction.
Who we are
We are a steadily growing special machine manufacturer based in Chemnitz and have specialized in innovative complete solutions for quality assurance. We carry out the entire development process for the systems in-house - from brainstorming to construction and production to on-site commissioning. Our customers are large, global companies from all areas of industry. We continue to grow - for this we need you as Electronic Technician (m/f/d) in special purpose machinery manufacturing.
Your job tasks
- Assembly and installation of assemblies, machines and automation systems based on construction documents and circuit diagrams
- Connection, installation and commissioning as well as testing of switch and control cabinets
- Maintenance and repair of our systems
- Completed training or further education as a system electronics technician (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification
- Good technical understanding and manual skills
- Routine handling of component drawings, circuit diagrams and pneumatic plans
- Independent and precise way of working
- Class 3 (or B) driving license is desirable, but not a requirement
You can count on
- Open-ended employment relationship with attractive pay
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days annual vacation + knockout days rule in the event of illness
- Pleasant working atmosphere, short decision-making processes in a familiar environment
- Motivated, experienced and innovative team
- Modern working environment
- Additional social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, kindergarten allowance, ...)
- Regular employee events, fruit basket, flat rate drinks
- Free parking and good transport links
- Structured induction processes
Are you ready for this challenge?
Then we look forward to your application by email to hr(at)brainware-solutions.de. If you have any questions about the job, we look forward to your call on: +49 3722 50550-0.
We are looking forward to meeting you.