Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d)
Who we are
We are a steadily growing special machine manufacturer based in Chemnitz and have specialized in innovative complete solutions for quality assurance. We carry out the entire development process for the systems in-house - from brainstorming to construction and
production to on-site commissioning. Our customers are large, global companies from all areas of industry.
We continue to grow - for this we need you as: Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d).
Your job tasks
- Assembly of individual parts to assemblies or machines based on construction documents and technical drawings
- Preparation of individual parts for component assembly
- Installation of measurement, control and regulation equipment
- Adaptation of applications and setting of various integrated systems in the machines
- completed training or further education as an industrial mechanic (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification
- good technical understanding and manual skills
- routine handling of component drawings
- independent way of working and quality awareness
- Class 3 (or B) driving license is desirable, but not a requirement
You can count on
- open-ended employment relationship with attractive pay
- flexible working hours in flexitime
- 28 days annual vacation + knockout days rule in the event of illness
- attractive working atmosphere and short decision-making paths
- modern working environment
- additional social benefits (e.g . company pension scheme, kindergarten allowance, ...)
- regular employee events, fruit basket, free drinks
- free parking and good transport links
- structured onboarding processes
Are you ready for this challenge?
Then we look forward to your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have
any questions about the job, we look forward to your call on: +49 3722 50550-0.
We are looking forward to meeting you.