Software developer (m/f/d)
Would you like to be part of a dedicated team that develops high-quality and customized complete solutions for quality assurance? Would you like to work on varied projects in a dynamic and technology-oriented environment and continuously expand your expertise and experience to develop innovative solutions? - Then you are exactly the expert we need at Brainware Solutions GmbH!
In order to do justice to our growing customer network, we are looking for a talented software developer (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Your main tasks
- Development of software solutions for the control of testing machines (focus on image processing) based on project-specific
requirements and specifications in the programming languages C, C++ or C# as well as higher programming languages and
graphical programming environments
- Programming of interfaces to higher-level databases and for controlling hardware components
- Analysis of customer requirements and conversion into technical specifications
- Design, implementation, testing and documentation of test routines
- Optimization of existing software solutions
- Integration of new tools into existing systems and programs
- Close collaboration with project management and the various specialist departments to ensure high quality solutions
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study or comparable training with relevant professional experience
- Sound knowledge of the programming languages C, C++ or C#
- Experience with high-level programming languages and graphical programming environments (preferably with Microsoft® Visual Studio 2022)
- Knowledge of mathematics, physics and electrical engineering as well as basic knowledge of plant engineering is desirable
- Independent, analytical way of thinking and working with a high level of technical competence and a strong team spirit
- Good written and spoken English and German skills
You can count on
- Exciting and challenging projects in an innovative working environment
- Open-ended Employment relationship with attractive pay
- Flexible working hours in flexitime as well as mobile working
- 28 days annual vacation+knockout days rule in case of illness
- Pleasant working atmosphere, short decision-making processes in a familiar environment
- Modern working environment: open and modern offices
- additional social benefits (e.g. company pension scheme, kindergarten allowance, EdenRed card, ...)
- Regular employee events, fruit basket, drinks flat rate
- Free parking and good transport connections
If you have a passion for software development and enjoy taking on new technological challenges, then we look forward to receiving
your application at the following e-mail address: hr(at)brainware-solutions.de. If you have any questions about the job, please contact us
on: 03722 50550-0.
Your next career step is waiting for you! Become part of our company and play a key role in shaping the future of quality assurance.