Working student (m/f/d) – Electrical design department
We are a special machine manufacturer based in Chemnitz and we are looking for a dedicated
working student (m/f/d) for the electrical design department. If you have experience with WSCAD or EPLAN
and a good understanding of pneumatics, we offer you the opportunity to gain practical experience in an
exciting working environment.
Your job tasks
- You support the electrotechnical and pneumatic design and development of circuit diagrams and schematics.
- You create documentations and technical drawings with the help of WSCAD or EPLAN.
- You analyse, plan, and implement electrical systems.
- You cooperate closely with our experienced team and coordinate with our other departments.
- An ongoing degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field of study
- Good knowledge of the operation and application of WSCAD or EPLAN
- Ideally, you already have experience in working with FluidDraw software
- You are characterized by a high level of technical understanding and an interest in electrotechnical and pneumatic contexts
- You work in a reliable, structured and independent manner
- The ability to work in a team, willingness to learn and quick comprehension complete your profile
We offer you an interesting and varied job in an innovative and dynamic working environment. You will have the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice and gain valuable professional experience.
We support your personal and professional development and offer you flexible working hours so that you can combine your studies in the best possible way. In addition, if both parties are satisfied with the employment, we will offer you the opportunity for permanent employment after you finish your studies.
If you enjoy taking on new technological challenges, we look forward to receiving your application at the
following e-mail address: hr(at)brainware-solutions.de. If you have any questions about the job, please
contact us on: 03722 50550-0.